Monday, September 4, 2017

LIFE IS WONDERFUL

The beauty of a week ,sunny and golden, inspired me to create this for my Monday Blogpost,
over at That`s Blogging Crafty , -here is the link below, if you want a closer look !!

https://thatsbloggingcrafty.blogspot.com/2017/09/life-is-wonderful-by-dorthe-hansen.html

As you know, there is only a tiny sneaky peek, here , but many more photos of the whole piece, and ,details too, if you click the link.



You can also see all my teamie `s  amazing creations, when we each share one ,every day,throughout the week . 

Now I`m exited to see whether, this new week, will offer as much beauty as the last one. 
Lets hope, for all of us, it will, in some way or the other ,--be a lovely and beautiful week.

Hugs and love
Dorthe 

11 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

This sneak peek looks lovely already dear Dorthe, so off I go to see the rest....

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

THis leave is elegant. The stencils would be fun, but curious as to size. That's Blogging Crafty post is gorgeous. Enjoy the new week.

R's Rue said...

Love.

Dortesjs said...

love your tiny sneaky peeks to.. lol lol

Anonymous said...

Lovely project, nice use of your whole bag of crafting goodies and some nature too! xox

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I had to pop back over and leave you this comment again as it would not post earlier and I kept getting an error :( I love the opulence of this make Dorthe, it actually reminds me of a bedroom colour scheme I had around 10 years ago. Wish we still had it, so warming. A beautiful make. Hugs Tracey xx

Bev Hilton said...

Beautiful make Dorthe. Loving the colour of that velvet and all the gold. Beautiful home for that adorable bird on his toadstool.
Hugs, Bev. xxx

Bente said...

Dette var da fantastisk fint, Dorthe. Nydelig løv på rustrød bakgrunn.
Ha ei superfin uke
Klem

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

That's a gorgeous fall creation with wonderful textures, dear Dorthe. The leaves are beautiful and I also love that mushroom with the birdie on top. The rich colors and the patterns remind me of English home decor fabrics in Victorian homes.
Wishing you a wonderful fall week. The weather is lovely here as well.
Hugs and love,
Julia

Jackie PN said...

Oh Dorthe!
I was over to have a full look- can I just tell you, this is so beautiful?! So rich is the color you chose for the background, it simply highlights everything else so much more!
Your art is always soulful and calming to me- I truly enjoy looking at it, thank you so much for sharing!
your friend,Jackie xo

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely sneak peek - I'm definitely off to see more.
Alison x