Monday, September 11, 2017

DON´T DOUBT THE STRENGTH OF MY DELICATE WINGS

Monday, Monday , the wonderful song with The Mamas & the Papas , --always great to start a new week ,listening to  , --or maybe something totally different . But here is my Monday post for
That`s Blogging Crafty, -as usual a tiny sneaky peek for you, and the rest waiting over here :

https://thatsbloggingcrafty.blogspot.com/2017/09/dont-doubt-strength-of-my-beautiful.html


Writing this I can`t let go of thinking of many dear friends, living in the areas where Irma rages,
and I wish all of them, and everyone else living there ,to be safe and to get out on the other side of the coming days, with their homes and lives intact !!!

Hugs and love
Dorthe  


11 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Oh, I love that song! They were a great band and a part of my youth! I'm just popping across to see more of this project. It looks wonderful! xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Another unique creation Dorthe, your use of elements to create are so imaginative and I love every bit of how you explain why and how these thoughts came to plan. A beautiful take on nature. Hugs Tracey xx

Katrina said...

Υπέροχο!!!!!

Roosterhead Designs said...

I am so intrigued by the little face i see in the corner Dorthe, I will go see what you have created : )! Wishing you blessings friend~ Karen

Melina Dahl Minas kreativa said...

Wonderful make dear Dorthe 💕

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

Wonderful composition Dorthe. I love everything about it. You are putting so much work into your pieces with great results. Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Sue

SewPaperPaint said...

I really loved this project! Your stamping and layering are perfect and the woodsy feel so appropriate this time of year. Hugs, Autumn

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this very much at TC - beautiful, Dorthe!
Alison x

Dortesjs said...

Iwww super flot , I love this - og fortsat go aften og tak for din hilsen på have bloggen..du er altid så sød ;O)))

Createology said...

This saying has got to be my most favorite! I am delicate and I can only hope to have wings. Lovely mushrooms dear. Great song and great group from my past. Prayers indeed for all affected by Mother Nature and her wrath. <3

Jackie PN said...

Dorthe,my sweet friend,
This piece is just amazing! I just love all of the elements you used to put this together!Those toadstools are gorgeous and the little fairy just perfect with Lynne's affirmation! Oh, and the textures, I am a total texture freak, so this is right up my alley!
Gorgeous make my friend!
lots of love,Jackie