Thursday, September 21, 2017

A SIMPLE CARD , WITH A BEAUTIFUL QUOTE !!

A simple card, made with die-cut walpaper, leaves , --a cardstock flower, I was gifted from dear  Martina  thank you lovely friend--- and which got layers of both paper and lace die-cut flowers, plus an artificial one,- on top -dusted with tiny Art.stones, from That`s Crafty , http://www.thatscrafty.co.uk/ --from where is also the lovely harlequin stencil I used, and the wonderful quote from Alison Bomber 
http://alisonbomber.blogspot.dk/


I just received it from That`s Crafty ,together with the art stones, and had to make 
use of both right away.
I love your quotes Alison , and hope with time, to collect them all !!



Here the flower close up, with the different layers ,
and below, the leaf , from the wall paper , born with lovely texture


Have a wonderful Thursday, all.

Hugs and love
Dorthe 

12 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

I love every single thing about this! The vintage feel draws me in, but your attention to detail is exquisite. I love how you used Alison's stamp. Amazing! Hugs, Autumn

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

This is splendid Dorthe, your chosen colour way is my most favourite colour combination. The delicate way you have dusted the flower with your art stones is so graceful, Alison's quote was made for creations just like this.
Hugs and kind wishes Tracey xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Dorthe you know how much I adore your nature inspired creations and this one is no exception, you are one amazingly talented lady :)
hugs
Donna xx

Jackie PN said...

Dorthe, this is just gorgeous- simplicity at it's finest! The blue flower with the stones adds the perfect touch!your artwork always thrills me!
Have a beautiful weekend my sweet friend!
Jackie xx

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, this is just lovely, Dorthe - the subtle texture on the leaves, the charming flower - and I love the distressed look of the quote - beautiful work!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Perfectly Dorthe, just lovely. xox

Sugar Lump Studios said...

How beautiful! I love the two color tones together and the simplicity makes it even more stunning. Happy Autumn to you Dorthe! It is 90 degrees here today! lol

Caterina Giglio said...

Well, I simply love the colors and the lace, or netting the tiny dots or art stones are just a wonderful play on texture, you really have such a great eye for texture and detail!! Hope your weekend is serene and blissful! xoxo Cat

Createology said...

Lovely Dorthe Dear. So much texture and yet so simply soft and delicate. BLUEtiful! <3

AppleApricot Wen said...

Gorgeous card dear Dorthe, with gifts from your friend incorporated and the wonderful quote! I so agree, flowers are a must have :) Love the beautiful muted colours combined with that beautiful sea blue flower. Gorgeous! Big hugs and happy weekend wishes to you sweetie, xx

Bente said...

Det kortet er helt nydelig, Dorthe. Du er bare så utrolig flink
Ønsker deg en flott tirsdag
Klem

Lululiz said...

Gorgeous, my dear Dorthe, your creativity is just amazing. Wonderful colours and elements, and you have such a knack of putting everything together. Masterful. xxx