Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A wonderfull packet from across the oceans

And this was inside, --a beautifull collage from JoAnnA Mosshill Studio.I knew at once when seing it ,that this was a very beautifull thing, and holdingit in my hands, it gives me a sense of tranquillity and times long gone by.



I love all the old materials ,so soft and worn, and I love how the green and red, gives ita wonderfull freshness, that makes it live.





It is ever so beautifull Joanna, I love it dear friend.




Wishing all of you a wonderfull evening, and to all my american friends, a very happy Thanksgiving.


Love and hugs, Dorthe




5 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear Dorthe, JoAnna's art quilt is so beautiful!!!! I can see why you love it!! I hope you are doing wonderful sweet friend, hugs and love, Dawn

Lee Weber said...

Dorthe- it's just gorgeous. You lucky girl, I hope to have a piece of JoAnnA's work someday!

Julie Pishny said...

Dorthe - this is so beautiful...thank you for sharing this lovely fabric creation....xo Julie

Unknown said...

How very pretty, Dorthe. I just love the Christmassy colors.
Hugs to you and you are welcome for the vintage photo.
Xo,
Tammy

Viola said...

Super schöne Post hast Du bekommen!!