Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Two wonderfull buyes, and a beautifull gift

From the first time I came across the blog of VIOLA I found all she did eceptional
fantastic, and after visiting her now for some time, I am still overwhelmed of her
Art, so I had to ask her to buy one piece. Among many I would love to have,-this
one became the winner, and I just love it, Viola.
If any of you did not visit her blog, you should go there to look at all the
great art.
And then look here what this sweet woman added in my packet---


This very beautifull white dream-piece- so wonderfull made with
lace,buttons ,and a sweet image, ---
a very dear, and georgeus gift.
Danke ,danke sehr liebe Viola

Another beautifull packet arrived at my door, this week.
I found Julie`s Etsy shop, and fell in love with thiese beautifull green
turquise earrings,---now they are hanging in my ears, they have the
most wonderfull green color, as you can see.
Take a visit there, -so many goodies to look at.
Beside thiese gifts, we were also gifted with a fantastic September day
here, such a beautifull weather, which is only to experience this month of the year.
Hope you are all having a lovely evening.
xoxo, Dorthe

7 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Dorthe!!!! I love Viola's artwork!!! We have so much the same taste don't we and this piece is so gorgeous! And what an angel for giving you an extra piece as well...they are both so beautiful ~ The earrings are lovely too sweet Dorthe, enjoy these precious treasures!!! hugs and love, Dawn

Lorraine said...

hello Dorthe, I agree with you Violas work is fantastic..everything she does is inspirational and I have been following her blog for awhile. thanks for visiting my blog today and those earrings will look lovely on you

Faye said...

Dorthe, What a beautiful piece. No wonder you fell in love with it. I'm going to go visit Julie's Etsy shop. Your earrings are beautiful.

peggy gatto said...

Both are lovely and evoke different moods!!!

Viola said...

Freu mich so, dass es Dir gefallen hat, Dorthe! Schreibe Dir gleich eine Email. Gestern hatte ich leider keine Zeit! Bis gleich und ganz liebe Grüße! :o)

Lorraine said...

I just love Viola's work and visit her blog daily. These are gorgeous Dorthe! On another note, are you interested in an ATC trade Dorthe!?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, boy mail sure isngood to you. xox Corrine