Sunday, May 10, 2009

A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL



Many years ago, I saw a free pattern somewhere, showing a fairy lookingsomething like this Nymph. The pattern have since changed a bit, and i Don`tremember where I found it anymore. But on and off I have been doing this littleNymph. She is ca. 12 cm long and the price is dollar 14,- plus mail.or DKR. 85,- plus forsendelse.





I want to wish everyone all over the world, where you are celebrating the
day of mothers, a very happy day.
The tulips shown is from my garten, and (I think) very special and beautifull .






HAPPY SUNDAY to all visitors and dear blogfriends.
XOXO Dorthe




2 comments:

Silke Powers said...

What a cute little nymph and gorgeous tulip photos. Have a wonderful day... :) Silke

Sanja said...

deine puppen sind einfach genial Dorthe.
wie ich sehe dein garten ist voll mit blumen.wunderschön.:-)

sei lieb gegrüßst
Sanja