Monday, August 28, 2017

MAKE A WISH .......


HELLO FRIENDS

A new Monday , a new week , AND  a new sneak peek from me, :-)

Maybe you would like to hop over and have a look, at the


  
As you can see I have fallen in love with the beautiful  Shimmer Purple paint  ,from That`s Crafty ,
in the most lovely lavender tone , and also the Butterfly stamp   by Melina , is a favorite .

Thank you ,dear friends, for looking , and commenting, it always brings a smile to my face.

Hugs and love Dorthe 



9 comments:

Julie Lee said...

I am just off for a closer look, Dorthe. The sneak peek looks great! xx

susan hemann said...

lovely work! have a good week

Dortesjs said...

OFF for a closer look to..this looks awsome Dorthe..ser super fint ud

Bente said...

Så fint kortet var, Dorthe. Nydelige farger
Klem

suziqu's thread works said...

Oh she's so beautiful and the Butterfly stamp - Love that so much and the colours are so delicate in that Lavender tone my dear friend! Now you know where I am off to!
Sending much love and hugs! xox
Suzy

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful piece Dorthe. So sorry for my delay in taking a peek. I have been away for a week.. Hugs Tracey xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such a lovely creation over at TC - left some love there!
Alison x

Jackie PN said...

My sweet friend, I was over for a visit and left some love- This is another fine example of your lovely creativity!you are such an inspiration sweet lady!
Jackie xo
ps, wish we closer as well, we would have such a wonderful time creating together!If ever you come to the US...you have a place stay! <3

Rhonda said...

She is so beautiful and so colorful! xxx