Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The postman delivered

I`m very often taking a look at the blog of Niki`s: Nostalgia at the Stone House
because I love very much the feminine and romantic pieces Niki is doing.
And as I`m soon going to 60 years old, And people askes for present wishes,I decided
this was beautifull gifts that I would be happy to recieve.


Just look at this wonderfull little brooch hanger, is`nt it darling,and beautifull


Love the brooch and the colors of the material used.

And this sweet little pillow to use for brooches too
came with the wonderfull sparckling "starfisch"

I love them Niki ,and will enjoy looking at them,alwayes.
thankyou.
Hope your day will be great
xoxo~Dorthe


3 comments:

Niki Fretwell said...

Hello Dorthe!
Many thanks for your purchases and adding the photos to your blog here! So pleased that you are happy.

Have a great week,
Niki

Sanja said...

klasse post hast du bekommen :-)

Viola said...

Wirklich klasse, Dorthe! :o)