Wednesday, March 21, 2018

THE POWER OF YOU!!

Yes ,-we are already on number two piece for the Challenge :

SPRING INTO ACTION!!



And this is my sample ,- one of the smaller FDM hearts which I gave some
texture, using the stencil, Reverse Honey Comp, with Texture paste.
and after painting over with  the Green paint softened ,with White-
One of Lynne`s Affirmations I stamped onto a piece of beautiful red paper, ,she kindly  gifted me ,-
and also the script from Textures stamp set, was stamped onto another piece of the paper,
and rolled together to form a script-rool. The text was torn out in two, and adhered to the
heart, after adding a frame of black .






One of the wild flowers and an antler used as a scroll , were both painted with softened Bright Magenta , and to the scroll I added Texture Sand Paste ,in some areas, which was
also painted over. Stem and leaves of tulip was painted with Green.
And scroll and paper roll was adhered to upper left heart. Also the scroll was framed with black. 
A piece of gauze was painted with watery green and adhered to buttom heart, the tulip on top,
and the quote between tulip and scroll .


The last thing to do was adding green cord through the two holes
made with my Crop-A-Dile .

Dear friends, remember to visit the page to read the rules, for taking part in the challenge.

The winners will receive wonderful gift , --
randomly drawn winner will receive a £30 voucher for the online shop. In addition to this, our chosen top 3 will receive a That's Crafty! stencil (own choice)
So if you want to play with us, just jump into it !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LOOKING , and
Hugs and love 
Dorthe


Material used :


From my own stash I found gauze ,cord , and the red paper !!


7 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

The perfect shade of green for your springtime heart Dorthe. Your flourishes of texture draw the eye to your greyboard pieces. I adore your rolled scroll, makes me want to unroll it and read what secrets may be written inside. Thank you for sharing another beautiful heart.
Wishing you warm sunshine and a bright and beautiful day.
Hugs Tracey xx

froebelsternchen said...

Your spring into action heart is just AMAZING Dorthe! Great!
oxo Susi

Fliss said...

A really beautiful Spring heart Dorthe. Such lovely texture and detail and the use of the antler is inspired.
Fliss xx

Diane Porazzo @ babiesbridesandlavender.etsy.com said...

Hi Dorthe,
Love the heart....so pretty. I love your work. Also thank you for the nice comments you sent me. I am humbled! x

Dortesjs said...

super sødt og fint dorthe og tak for dine kommentarer på min blog..er nu begyndt på en journal..så får vi se, der kommer alt muligt iden ..ha en go dag. er sneen væk på bornholm?

Jackie PN said...

I do love that green Dorthe! So spring to me! Such a lovely heart and so full of feel good!
Hoping spring has found you!
love & hugs,Jackie

Anonymous said...

Marvelous! I'd love to Spring into action, but Spring is hiding out for a bit longer. I will have to be cheered up by your lovely art! xox