Wednesday, January 17, 2018

FLUTTER YOUR FEATHERS....

                                                                         FLY FREE
                                          Yes I`m late this week , but was asked by my boss to change date with                                        another of the DT members till Wednesday, and so I did of course :-)


The sneaky peek for this weeks blogpost over at That`s Crafty Blog :


You can see the whole creation and the new wonderful stamps I used for this panel, if visiting the link above . The face stamp and more are from Donna `s new sets, - 4 in all, and all of them equal wonderful, and amazing. 
I wish you a lovely rest of the week,. friends.

Hugs and love, Dorthe 

12 comments:

Annie said...

Off to take a closer look Dorthe really like the face in your sneaky peek

Best wishes
Annie

Karen Larko said...

Very cool! Just checked out the full version over at the crafty site. Love it!

Astrid Maclean said...

Oh wow, this looks amazing here already, off for more details, and yes I had been wondering what happened to your Monday post :o)

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Well you know how much I love this sweet Dorthe, amazing level of details you’ve created too, I couldn’t think of anyone better to showcase her
Hugs
Donna xx

Fliss said...

Really love what you created with Donna's new and beautiful stamp Dorthe. The colours and textures are so you.
Fliss xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Just been over to take a closer look and adore what I have seen Dorthe, a very beautiful creation you have done both Donna & Claire very proud. You are a genius when it comes to adding unique detail.
Warmest of Hugs Tracey xx

Diana Taylor said...

It's gorgeous - I just popped over to see the entire piece - I love the feathers in that gorgeous colour and the button is such a sweet touch.
Diana xx

Jackie PN said...

Dorthe, Your piece is beautiful! I love those shades and the touch of fabric you add really gives such interest!
And I have to say, that I also love your use of the feathers- so lovely!
hugs dear friend,Jackie xx

Bente said...

Wow den var kjempefin Dorthe. Jeg er alltid over på Crafty å titter på prosjektene dine.
Ha en fin kveld
Klem

Createology said...

WOW Dorthe Dear. This face is beautiful and I shall go straight over to visit your details. Divine Dear...<3

dianeknottllc.blogspot.com said...

She's beautiful, dorthe. I especially love the marsala color tones.

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, she looks beautiful in your hands, Dorthe - I'm off to see the rest. Sorry I've had a quiet January... I hope to do better.
Alison x