Saturday, July 4, 2015

HELLO ALL , WISHES TO EVERYONE FOR A BEAUTIFUL JULY MONTH, WHEREVER YOU LIVE !!


I live ,as you know ,in Denmark, and we just celebrated Midsummer, and therefore
also my birthday, where I recieved so many gorgeous gifts !!
This very beautiful banner is from my dear friend Kimberly http://artjoystuff.blogspot.com .


Each little banner holds something special, and wonderful !!


Old and gorgeous stunning things, -please click my photoes to see them real !!


Here is one with a Charlotte , and some have adorable old flowers 
and bling .... I love bling-lol


Isen`t it just amazing !!!


The giftbag was closed with this old, lovely belt buckle.


And the card from dear Kimberly is so shabby and beautiful, too 

Thank you my friend, for this gorgeous gifts, it is hanging here in front of me ,
making me smile - Hugs from afar to you !!


From one of my other dear friend Martina  http://martinas-stempel-gewerkel.blogspot.dk
I recieved this amazing wooden box, that she so beautifully have decked in
the most wonderful collage paper.
Martina ,I have used your beautiful photoes as I just could not get the right tones ,myself !


Isen`t it gorgeous with the tiny book on top , the steampunk feeling,
and the sweetness of the blue flowers !!


Take a closer look here , I love it!!


And this beautiful charm, Martina added to hang from the wonderful white
old doorknop !!


The card from sweet Martina. is also Steampunk related,  which 
I am truly in love with, but just don`t seem to be able to create
myself,


So therefore a special, and  big thank you my dear friend, for sending these 
most gorgeous presents.



Summer is really here, now, and tomorrow I will go to be with my daughetr and 
grandkids, while my husbond takes care of the house here :-)

I will not be able to blog much the coming week, but will loook forward seing
all your beautiful posts when I`m back, and "allone " again!!

Till then take care, and I hope life is good for you !!!

Love and hugs,  Dorthe 


17 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Hello dear Dorthe

Sending you belated "Birthday Wishes" from France!
Your birthday must be near both my children, who were born on the same day
21st June, but three years apart!
Such beautiful gifts from your dear bloggy friends - I love Kimberley's romantic lacey banner. Martina is a wonderful artist and always has original designs - I admire her work.

Enjoy your time with your family - I know how precious these days are for you!

We leave France tomorrow for our long trip back to New Zealand, after having the most special time with our three granddaughters and of course our daughter and her husband.
We are not used to the heatwave hot days and nights!!!

Much love
Shane xxx

Anonymous said...

Dear Dorthe,
Kimberley's gift to you, that sweet bunting with a gift tucked inside each section, it is so very special and I am sure looks even more beautiful displayed in a room. I enjoyed looking at all the details.
Martina, I call her Queen of Steampunk! The box is amazing with so much detail, it is fabulous as is the stamped collage.
Have a beautiful time with your family.
Wishes
Lynne

Dortesjs said...

århh Dorthe du modtager så mange søde gaver, og jeg har ikke din adresse mere da min pc har været renset? ;O(( menn jeg fik da sagt tillykke til fruen hi hi hi...
-den vimpel, du fik er bare så skøn og æsken er også smuk. sikkent et stort arbejde.
rigtig go dag til dig og dine derover i solen, spis en is og nyd vejret. for nu er sommeren endelig kommet.

KFE Design said...

Fantastisk smukke ting du viser. Håbe du får en super god uge.

Anonymous said...

Spectacular gifts. That box is swell. Xox

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Good Morning Dorthe
These are all so very beautiful! How lovely! I hope it is warmer summer there now. It really has been a cool one here too, but today it will hit 86 degrees.
Have a good Monday!

junemac2 said...

What gorgeous gifts. I am so pleased you had a wonderful birthday my friend.
Hugs June x

Inkypinkycraft said...

beautiful gifts x

May said...

Happy Belated Birthday Dorthe, Gorgeous gifts from your Dear Friends, Thank you for your kind words on my blog just catching up on comments on the night before surgery.... Have a wonderful time with your family...Hugs May x x x

AppleApricot Wen said...

Oh sweetie you have received so many beautiful gifts, how wonderful dear Dorthe. The steampunk and the romantic art pieces, they're all gorgeous. Wishing you a happy time with your dear family! Sending you big hugs for now and see you again later after summer holidays! xx Wen

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

The gifts from Kimberly and Martina are simply stunning, dear Dorthe and I'm sure you have more to share:)
Have the most wonderful time with your family.
Sending hugs and love,
Marie

Bente said...

Hei Dorthe. Nå er jeg hjemme etter to ukers ferie. Så utrolig vakre ting du har fått i gave. Elsker den bittelille boken.
Ønsker deg en nydelig sommer videre
God klem fra meg

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hello Dorthe!
Happy Birthday to you and Happy Summer. Love all of your special gifts. Enjoy time with your family.

hugs,
Sissie

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Dear Dorthe, I somehow missed this post. I am so happy that your gift arrived just in time for your birthday and that you like it. it was so much fun to create for you. Martina's creations are always amazing!

hugs and JOY,
Kim

~*~Patty S said...

Oh such wonderful treasures from your special friends...
beautiful gifts of the heART for lovely you!
I know you are having a happy July with family to make sweet memories with.
Enjoy ♥ Enjoy dear friend...
I know you make the most of each and every moment finding beauty and joy all along the way.
oxoxoxo

Words and Pictures said...

Belated birthday greetings coming to you from England - so sorry I am so late with the wishes. What wonderful gifts you received - stunning works of art. I hope you're enjoying a fantastic summer with your daughter and grandchildren. Happy times!
Alison xx

Unknown said...

WOW, Dorthe!! What stunning gifts! You must celebrate your birthday year round with being able to utilize all of the fabulous goodies you receive from around the world :) :) Now, that's what I call celebrating :) :) Lovely gifts from Kimberly and Martina :) :) Enjoy!! XOXO-Shari