Thursday, December 18, 2014

BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS POST FROM SO VERY DEAR FRIENDS!


I recieved the most beautiful cards and gifts from my close ,wonderful friends around
the world, this last week,- and want to show you some of them today!


Such a wonderful embossed card with the dearest angel. 
It has a fantastic texture ,and sweet clay stars !


Martina also send me 3 amazing hearts, she created with a wonderful tecnique 
using metal paper!


I love them all, with their keyes ,and medaillons ,and fantastic 
colours.


Thank you , from my heart, my dear friend- they all hang on my tree.


This next adorable card is from dear Marie  http://marie-lostbirdstudio.blogspot.dk/


Isent it gorgeous with the snowflakes and the sweetest image ,I love it
Marie , with the whitened background ,doily, and glitter,- sorry it is hard to see here.

See the inside, isen`t it just beautiful and serene !!




Also I recieved this beautiful hanger so wonderful, too --
and also with the shimmer of christmas, the stars and sweet angel to lead the way!

Marie I am so thank full for your lovely gifts, my dear friend, they are both on my tree,too.


From another very dear and loved friend Suzy http://suziqusthreadworks.blogspot.dk/
This gorgeous angel card arrived , I love the stately angel, and the use of black, with neutral colours , and the many layers of fabric and laces !!
look how lovely it is inside too.


And the sweetest heart  ornament hanger with laces and pearls ,so beautiful, too.
Thank you my dear Suzy, I love your gifts so much,and enjoy the heart on my tree, 
and the card on my old dresser.


The last card ,for today, came from a, also to me, very dear friend



Look how fantastic Terri used these aqua colours to express the feeling
of christmas , together with the adorable image and lovely glitter all over.
And the embossed snowflakes and tulle on the background .
Please click all the photoes in this post to see the gorgeous details, 


Dear Terri also created this so beautiful ornament,using papers,and lovely ribbons ,
also adding a bit of aqua colours , I love the star halo and look of  old , this ornament has !
-also to the sweet back!


Thank you dearestTerri, for your beautiful gifts , they are so tresured and 
the angel ornament is naturally also on my tree, and your beautiful card on the 
windowsill .

I feel so blessed recieving so many beautiful gifts and art pieces from
lovely friends,-thank you all !!!!
***************

And to you whom have followed me to the end of this post, 
thank you for looking and for your very appreciated comments .

Hugs and love, Dorthe

13 comments:

Astrid Maclean said...

Such beautiful Christmas gifts Dorthe, I bet they will look wonderful on your tree. Thank you for sharing them with us here! I hope you have a wonderful, light filled and peaceful Christmas!

morkaren said...

Hvor er det dejligt for dig at modtage alle de fine kort og "ting" fra dine venner rundt om i verden, men jeg er sikker på du også har sendt fine ting over til dem, og sådan skal det også være mellem venner. knus morkaren.

Bente said...

Kjære Dorthe. Så nydelige gaver du har fått. Hjertet med engelen var kjempefint.
Klem fra meg

suziqu's thread works said...

"Listening hearts hear Angels sing"
Oh I love that little message from dear Marie.
These cards and ornaments are so beautifully created for you sweet friend. I can see them hanging in your tree already!
Thank you dear heart for displaying mine amongst them! Enjoy!
Love and Christmas blessings to you and Henning,
Suzy xox

Celestina Marie said...

Dearest Dorthe, your gifts are amazing and such wonderful treasures of the season.
I imagine they are gorgeous on your tree and about your home.
Have a great weekend building up to Christmas my friend.
Be Blessed and wishing you a very Merry Christmas!

Paper Profusion said...

You have been blessed indeed Dorthe- these are all so very beautiful. Thank-you for sharing. Nicola x

Dortesjs said...

super flotte kort, især hjerte kortene. dette var bare en lille hilsen fra din navne søster.

Jillayne said...

All such beautiful cards Dorthe, and such lovely gifts. They are each a beautiful little work of art!
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, full of joy and good cheer!
Hugs, jillayne

Gaby Bee said...

Wow, amazing gifts, Dorthe!!!

Merry Christmas and a very Happy Healthy New Year to you and all your loved ones. May all of your dreams come true for 2015!

Hugs, Gaby

Words and Pictures said...

Such beautiful cards and gifts from around the world - I know they will play a treasured part in your celebrations - thank you for sharing all this beauty with us always.
Alison xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely Lady:)
Thanks for including mine, dear Dorthe.
Enjoy.
Hugs and love,
Marie

Olga Siedlecka said...

Have a wonderful and inspirational New Year!

Ruth said...

How beautiful, such treasures to receive! A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Dorthe. Ruth x