Monday, April 30, 2018

I MUST HAVE FLOWERS .....

Monday again, - and here a very rainy day,  but the weekend showed
it`s best side with sun and warmth .
I hope you are ready for this weeks sneek peak  , of what is going on over at  That`s Blogging Crafty .


Here is the link, to there, and as usual you can see many more photos, and read about this weeks creation , visiting.

https://thatsbloggingcrafty.blogspot.com/2018/04/i-must-have-flowers-by-dorthe-hansen.html

                                                                      Have a wonderful new week, hopefully sunny and happy.

Hugs and love
Dorthe


9 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy Monday Dorthe, wee hours of the morning here. Lovley photo to the start of a wonderful project I bet. Off to view the blog. Enjoy a good week

Bente said...

Så nydelig Dorthe. Du er så kreativ.
Klem

Fliss said...

Really love your pretty creation Dorthe and the rose is just gorgeous.
Fliss xxx

Words and Pictures said...

What a lovely looking sneak peek - I'm off to see the full project.
Alison x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Sorry I am so late visiting Dorthe, migraine kept me offline yesterday but what a sight to behold today on the 1st May to see your beautiful Flower display. Great minds think alike this week..
Wishing you sunshine as we turn another page on the calendar.
Hugs Tracey xx

craftytrog said...

This is so pretty Dorthe! I love the colours.
We have some sunshine today, after yesterday's rain. I hope that you do too!
Alison xx

froebelsternchen said...

I am in awe of this LOVELY and utterly beautliful project dear Dorthe!
Happy May !
Hugs, Susi

Anonymous said...

wonderful combo the pink and the black. Love this. xox

Jackie PN said...

I have been over for a closer look and how beautiful your piece is! I do love the light peach with the dark- stunning! and that quote is perfect! xoxo