Thursday, June 1, 2017

THE KEY TO MY HEART !


Last week, I received this wonderful MDF    That`s Crafty    surface from my dear friend Lynne. 
and I had to almost at once start creating with it :-)
Thank you dear , so much !!


I`m not finished using this beautiful stamp with the Da Vinci woman,
and stamped her onto tissue, to be placed on the corrugated cardboard !!


The stamps and stencils used on the background heart ,are also That`s Crafty products ,
and they worked lovely, to add some visual texture onto the heart first covered with gesso.
Tissue paper stained with Infusions, and crumpled gives real texture and 
also a little laces, stained, as well.


'
I love the Vintage Moulds keyholes , which I used
one of ,to create my own keyhole ( Also available at That`s Crafty shop ) . 
 It is rusted ,lol- with Prima 
rust paste and a little Pent Art iron paste .


Printed out the words , and added an old beautiful real rusted key !

Soon weekend again, the time flies and soon hopefully , real summer is here !

I wish you all wonderful days, 

Hugs and love
from Dorthe 

13 comments:

Dortesjs said...

super flot Dorthe ja vi kender jo alle til det der når vi får skønne gaver eller pakker. Love the Keyhole by the way... ;O))

Rhonda said...

How beautiful your heart is! xxxx Rhonda

Bente said...

Kjære Dorthe. Hjertet er helt nydelig med nøkkel og nøkkelhull. Vakkert, flinke du.
Klem

Anonymous said...

Just lovely. You are so lucky to have Miss Lynne as a friend, she does and has amazing things. xox

Julie Lee said...

What a beautiful heart, Dorthe. I love the rust and the gorgeous, stamped image! Wonderful work. xx

Caterina Giglio said...

That rusty ley brings so much age and nobility, just beautiful, my friend! Xoxo

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Dorthe this is amazing, your composition works beautifully with the heart and yes may I say those hearts are fabulous!! Love all those rusted elements. Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us all.. Hugs Tracey xx

Curtains in My Tree said...


That heart is a wonderful gift and a wonderful creation, makes me want to try something close in art

If I could just stay home a day and create I would be thrilled

Createology said...

I love all the elements you have so beautifully collaged together to create this gorgeous HeArt. Soft and strong and timeless! <3

junemac2 said...

Dorthe that is so beautiful my friend. Gorgeously created as your work always is. How lovely of Lynne to send.

Thanks for your lovely comments my friend. My health is not great right now but hopefully will improve soon.
Hugs June x

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely stunningly Beautiful sweet Dorthe!! This is seriously gorgeousness!! You are so talented my friend!
Jackie xo

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Your heart looks fabulous, dear Dorthe. I'm amazed that the keyhole is made from a mold. It looks like an old rusty one. Great job!!! :)
Love and hugs,
Julia

Lynne Moncrieff said...

This heart, makes my heart sigh!
The colours are filled with old romance and the wonderful elements you bring together, it is a feast for the eyes.
Wishes
Lynne