Monday, December 29, 2014

HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED YOUR CHRISTMAS, MY SWEET FRIENDS!!

                                                                             
  I have had some wonderful dayes with my dear family!  I also recieved gorgeous gifts from dear friends !
I couldnt believe my eyes when opening up this amazing gift from my dear Liz  http://lululizinlalaland.blogspot.dk/ .
Have you ever seen such amazing fabric pearls, which she created herself !! They are filled with magic of pearls of many kinds and beautiful wrappings.


Here is a close up ,of some of them ! Also Liz added ceramic pearls and metal ones,too 
in creating this stunning necklace , and then this darling friend ,gifted it to me.



The card is so beautiful, too ,-with the angel , bringing 
peace and joy -and the old gold lace is wonderful.


And on top of this there also was this big lengh of velvet wonderful 
pearlfilled  ribbon.
Dearest Liz, Thank you so much, I still can`t really beleave that gorgoues necklace is mine,-
you are a wonderful friend.


From Sherry  of http://createology.blogspot.dk/ 

I recieved a lovely purce ,in beautiful fabric and lace.


and this sweetest angel tag, also in my favorite colours of nature.
Thank you, so very much dear , Sherry, you are such a sweet friend.


The last gift for today, came from a very new friend of mine ,
We became friends this year, and I`m so happy to know her,
and her amazing art ! 


The card is adorable in soft aqua colours and nature, with the 
wonderful layers of ornament and papers. 

Also she dearly gifted me this amazing rosette , made from old book page,
a wonderful snowflake and a stensiled rondelle, with the sweet angel on.
The bells on both card and rosette rings so lovely!
Thank you dear Manu, you are a fantastic artist, and a wonderful friend,
you created joy for me,-in the middle of feeling poorly ,this year, and for that
I`m so thankfull.



I can`t tell you all, how happy I am to have such lovely friends,

Thank you dear all, you blessed my christmas, with happiness and joy !

***************

New Year are close ,and I will thank all of you coming here visiting
and commenting through the year. I am so thankful for you all, using time on my blog.

Love and hugs from Dorthe 




15 comments:

Dortesjs said...

skønne gaver Dorte, håber at du havde en dejlig jul og ønsker dig super godt nytår, tak for det gamle år.

Bente said...

Kjære Dorthe. Så fantastisk mye fint du har fått. Halskjedet var nydelig og helt spesielt.
Ønsker deg et flott Nytt År.
Klem

~*~Patty S said...

Such lovely and special gifts for you from your friends dear Dorthe ♥
You deserve each and every one!
Happy Healthy New Year to you and yours dear one!
oxo

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Dorthe,

So glad you had a happy Christmas with your family and enjoyed the special time of the year.
You received the most beautiful gifts from your friends, all made with so much love.
Sending hugs your way and enjoy the last few days of the year
Carolyn x

Anonymous said...

All of those gifts are certainly created from the heart.
The necklace is incredibly beautiful and I can imagine you wearing this because you are so stylish.
Dorthe, you bring such joy and warmth to so many of us and I can see that the cards and gifts you received are from friends who treasure your friendship.
Wishes
Lynne

Anonymous said...

Glad your Christmas was magical. New Year's is around the bend. Can we believe it. Working on some stitching goodness to send off to you. xox

moonstruckcreations said...

Such lovely gifts, no wonder you were so delighted with them.

Happy New Year!

Helenxx

Suztats said...

Wishing you a wonderful New Year, Dorthe!
Such beautiful gifts from your friends.

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books said...

Dorthe you have recived so many lovely cards and gifts from your dear friends, ja så har vi været venner endnu et år søde, tak for dejlige og hyggelige samtaler, håber at vi mødes igen i 2016. Et Godt Nytår til dig og Henning.
Knus Anni

June said...

Oh such wonderful friends you have dear Dorthe! I love the beautiful bracelet that Liz created for you. What a treasure it is.
I am thrilled to read that you and your family had a great Christmas. I want to wish you, my dear, a wonderful 2015, filled with blessings!
Thank you for the lovely comment you left for me to read. You always bring me joy.
hugs from me....

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely you:)
Have a wonderful Sunday, sweetie.
Hugs and love,
Marie

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Lovely gifts for a lovely you:)
Have a wonderful Sunday, sweetie.
Hugs and love,
Marie

Words and Pictures said...

Gosh, such beautiful gifts from your wonderful artist friends, Dorthe - that jewellery is simply stunning. Thank you, as always for sharing the amazing art that comes into your life.
Alison xx

Lululiz said...

Goodness, I completely missed this post! I am so glad you are happy with the necklace, you photographed it beautifully.

Betsy said...

Dorthe,
I love the beautiful gifts from your dear friends! I was hoping to see your post about this, somehow I missed it! Liz told me you were too g to receive these beautiful beads she made and I knew you would love them as you do! I too got some of that gorgeous velvet ribbon embellished with threads and beads from Liz! That was one piece I forgot to put in my post about her gifts. And I received a card simulate to yours that she made. It is such fun to share friendships and creations with our blog friends! Hugs and Bloggy love,
Betsy