Sunday, December 2, 2012

LOVING HELP FROM BLOGLAND FRIEND AND A WONDERFUL PURCHASE.

Not too long ago, when chatting with my very dear friend MARIE from LOST BIRD STUDIO
We talked about all the little things I was still to create, and the sweet  Marie, at
once thought on how she could help me. She told me she
had a portion of glittery snowflakes and stars, for me to 
make some quick and sweet ornaments from

And before I knew , the post handled me a packet with her name on.
Inside were this wonderful and big amount of lovely wintery glittering
pieces for me to create with.
But my dear friend also send me her most lovely tag,made with this beautiful image of 
Mother Mary, that she also so generously shared for all of us to use,- se her blog it is a freebi!.
CLICK her name and you will find it a few posts back.
Also she gifted me with her oh so beautiful and gorgeous fabric heart ,also decorated with the
wonderful image and lovely button and cross- 
I so love both your wonderful creations,-THANKYOU so very much my dear sweet friend,
and for your help and beautiful friendship, which means a lot to me.


Even longer ago I spotted this gorgeous black hat ,with some velvet
flowers on BETHS shop  http://bethleintz.typepad.com/
together with some older brass stensils
and just had to purchase them at once.


I love the hat, And I love what Beth so sweetly gifted me : the most beautiful collaged little old
book page ,with a page from an old list of something, and a photo of 4 
sweet kids  in a garden, in beautiful dresses-
adorned with  the lid from an
old box Clark`s mercerized crochet O.N.T. and lovely seam bindings.
It is gorgeous  my dear Beth- Thankyou so very much, you 
are alwayes so generous dear friend.
Isen`t it just wonderful, -my light is not the best, but if you click it you can see more details.


Please go visit Beth`s wonderful  ETSY Shops, - which adresses , you will
find on her blog ,if you click her link above.
***************

I hope you all have a beautiful sunday, here we celebrated the first
sunday in Advent, with burning the first light in the wreath.

I want to thankyou all  whom visits me here,- and you even making comments, you 
are all very importent in my life, and I feel blessed being in this blogland community.
I send you 
hugs and love,
Dorthe

29 comments:

Jayne said...

What lovely blogland friends we make Dorthe, it is so lovely to share beautiful things. Jayne x

Astrid Maclean said...

Dear Dorthe, these gifts are all so beautiful and special, the more as they came with true friendship behind them.

We too celebrated Advent today in our home (even though in general it is very little known in Scotland). We have a lovely advent wreath and lit our first candle, I love this time of year! Happy Advent time to you!!

Terri said...

Wow! What Marie sent you is amazing! Can't wait to see what you make of it all. Her tag and heart are beautiful. She is indeed a very generous friend! And Beth's is really sweet. That black vintage hat is fab!
I hope you are well too : )
Happy Holiday Season!
Hugs,
Terri

Pat C. said...

What beautiful treasures you have received from Marie and Beth, dear Dorthe. How sweet they were to share their lovely creations with you.♥ xoxo

Unknown said...

such beautiful gifts for a beautiful person ....you are well-loved dear dorthe! ;)

Anonymous said...

Your gifts are all so beautiful Dorthe. Our community truly is like none other. Have a wonderful December and Christmas holiday.

Vicki said...

What a sweet gift to receive. Now you will have a part of her on the tree. Thinking of Advent too this weekend and preparing...blessings!

Createology said...

How very sweet of Marie to gift you items you can create with and use at this busy time of year. Blogging friends are simply the best. Lovely black hat. Blissful Creating Dear...

nelly said...

Здравей Дороти, прекрасни подаръци и аз много харесвам творенията на Мари.
Прегръдки и хубава нова седмица.

the old white house said...

Oh I'm sure that the creations that you will make with these treasures will be beautiful! Have a wonderful week Dorthe! love,t.xoxoxo

Emilie said...

Kære Dorthe.
Hvilke yndige skatte. :-)
Det er simpelthen fantastisk, hvad man kan finde af hjælp og venlighed her i Blogland.
Jeg håber, du er kommet godt ind i december.
Knus, Emilie

Anonymous said...

Always a joy to visit here....beautiful beautiful things abound. xox

Paula said...

Dearest, sweet Dorthe, What wonderful treasures from your dear blog friends! The blog community is so generous and sweet, and so are YOU! Dear heart, I know you will create beautiful things with these pretties! I love the gifts they gave you too! You are so sweet Dorthe and you are very loved by us all! I hope your advent was wonderful! I love you my dear friend and send you a big hug! Have a beautiful week! Love you, Paula xoxo

Draffin Bears said...

Dear Dorthe,

So many beautiful treasures you have shared today and aren't blog friends the best.
Looks like you are doing well with all your Christmas preparations.

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

sharon said...

Marie has sent you some very gorgeous gifts...she is a kind and generous soul! I love the hat, so vintage and beautiful, and the collaged book page is so awesome, I adore that style!
Big hugs to you Dorthe, I hope your sales are going well!

My Creative House said...

Good morning dear Dorthe, love the hat you bought from Beth,so beautiful, lovely collage Beth made for you, dejlige ting Marie har sendt dig så du kan få lavet nogle fine ornamenter, vi snakkes ved senere.
Knus Anni

Sugar Lump Studios said...

These are all so gorgeous Dorthe! I love the beautiful collage from Marie and of course Beth works too! So pretty!

Celestina Marie said...

Hello Dear Dorthe,
The joy of friendship in blogland can not be compared. How wonderful the glittering gifts you received to create with and the Mother Mary heart and tag is beautiful.
Also love the hat and the collage gift is precious.
Like Christmas a bit early.
I know you are busy with your wonderful shop and wishing you special moments along the way.
Sending big hugs, Celestina Marie

Hearts Turned said...

Such beautiful things, Dorthe--and such beautiful blog friends, just like you!

Wishing you the most wonderful first week in December, dear friend...

Julie

Beth Leintz said...

Dorthe- I want to know if you're going to wear the hat, or use the leaves in a project. If you wear it, show us a picture- I think you'd look fabulous in it!

XO, Beth

Ivy and Elephants said...

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift from a dear friend, more valuable than gold. You are blessed.
Hugs,
Patti

Unknown said...

Hello Dorthe! What stunning gifts, isn't Marie just the sweetest?! :)
bloggy friends are so loving. :)

Hugs,

suziqu's thread works said...

Hello sweet friend,
Oh so much goodness here - all the gifts from Marie are so special and I know you will create wonders from them. Love the Mary gifts so much!
Beth's hat is gorgeous and the page collage is fantastic - how sweet are these gifts to you dear heart.
Sending you love and joyous hugs!
Suzy x0x

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi sweetie,
love the collage Beth gifted you with and the hat is beautiful.
You have to show us a photo when you wear the hat:)Thanks for your kind words sweet friend.Wishing you a wonderful rest of the week.
Hugs,
Marie

Bente said...

Heia kjære Dorthe. Så mye fint du har fått. Du er nok en kjær venn for veldig mange.

God klem fra meg

Alisa Noble said...

Aw, how sweet. We really do have a great community.

Anonymous said...

Marie is so generous with her gifts she sent to you and her beautiful art which is so serene.
Your purchases are wonderful as is also the art Beth included, the image of the children is so fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne

Lisa said...

Dorthe,
I love Maries art so much. That tag is beautiful! I'll bet you do something wonderful with all those glittery goodies.
I love getting packages from Beth because she has the best taste & luck for finding just the kind of junk----I mean treasures that I love.
Lisa

Vicki Boster said...

Dorthe-- such a lovely story of sharing -- there are so many generous people in blog land! Your gifts will be so perfect for you to create beautiful treasures! Enjoy---
Vicki