Thursday, January 21, 2010

A WONDERFULL EXCHANGE



Start december I asked LISA to buy one of her beautifull art pieces,a banner, and two old angels.She, sweetly asked me if we should make an exchange instead, because she liked my dolls.


And I was happy, and honoured.I so wanted to have this very beautifull banner from her,and Lisa made one especially for me, --- I love it. Look how very beautifull all the old papers she used is.

My favorite is Maria with the Jesus child.And the Y is mounted on a velvet piece of paper, and she did the letters herself with German glass glitter,-so very wonderfull, -you have to see it for real, as the pictures don`t do it justice.
She also gave me a sweet,sweet flower, made on a piece of old quilt, so very lovely.




And extra ,extra theese two big tags, I tell you they are so beautifull, -I love the sepia tones, and the white stamps on top.



And the old plaster angels, shown first in this blog is special for me, as they are very rare to find here in DK.


Lisa, my dear-I thank you from my heart for your so gorgeus
packet,with all your special art-pieces.
I so love your banner , and the beautifull tags.

Thank`s dear friend
-----------------------------------------------------
I hope you are all well,-tomorrow afternoon here,
I will draw the winner of my angel ,make a tag, and
send her on to the lucky one monday morning.
wishing you dear friends a happy evening.
Love and hugs Dorthe

7 comments:

Lululiz said...

The tags are indeed very beautiful. I would love to display them in my home as well. She is a very clever lady.

Vicki Boster said...

Dorthe - your friend Lisa is so lucky to have one of your dolls(!) - and that banner she made for you is totally amazing. So - you are both lucky! Thanks for sharing the pictures -

Vicki

Kaz said...

what a beatiful package for you to receive, the banner is exquisite, as are the angels and the flower too and the tags too!!! so lucky! your dolls are stunning, I'm sure it's a fair exchange! xox

Sandy said...

Oh wow Dorthe das ist ein toller Tausch. Wunderschöne Sachen.

Ich wünsche Dir ein tolles WE.

Lisa said...

Dorthe,
Sweet, sweet friend. I am so happy that it all finally came to you. Next time I send to Denmark I will make sure to do it a season ahead! I love my angel so much, she sits in my studio & inspires me everyday. Lisa

The Feathered Nest said...

Dear sweet Dorthe...what beautiful treasures from Lisa!!!! I love Lisa's artwork as well ~ she is so very talented! I know you will love having her goodies in your home ~ and know too that she must love having a precious creation from your hands..Wishing you a wonderful weekend dear friend, stay warm and cozy, hugs and love, Dawn

Unknown said...

What a fun swap! Love the flower and the tags! So very pretty!