Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First of December- a doll- my decorated entrance

Hi all ,-I`m wishing you a wonderfull first december,
Here I am ,taking a photo of a window in my shop.



This years Advents wreath, is made on my old iron wreath from the late 50`es


It is hanging in the window with wiew over the Eastsea

A christmas angel,showing her lilac hair


beautifully dressed in dark blue, and lilac fur.



Thiese next photoes showing the outside of my shop


I love the statue of Maria with the wooden cross



And above her is hanging a pair of old skating boots


The coming week-end I`m on the christmas ship, from Rønne
to Køge (Sjælland) together with lots of other artists, and people
making specialities ,to eat ,from Bornholm.
We will stay in Køge Satturday, and Sunday on the ship to sell our art, and food.
I`m very exited ( it is my 10 tour on board) and hope it will be a succesfull and cosy trip.
I wish all and everyone a lovely day entering December.
Love and hugs
Dorthe








9 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Dorthe....your shop decorations are so beautiful!!! I love the birds and twigs hanging one the old iron wreath and of course your angel is so beautiful! How fun to have a show on a ship!!! I hope you have a wonderful time sweet friend and sell so much ~ hugs and love, Dawn

Lisa said...

lovely Dorthe...your shop is beautiful! i hope you have a wonderful trip.

Maria said...

The wreath is beautiful, and the other items are as well! Great pictures!

Sandy said...

Wow eine wunderschöne Deko Dorthe. Die Schlittschuhe das ist eine tolle Idee.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Außer Deinem süßen Engel find ich auch den Adventskranz sehr schön und auch den Drahtturm vor Deinem Laden. Viel Spaß auf dem Weihnachtsboot! Hoffentlich hast Du viele nette Kunden. Liebe Grüße und hugs, Julia

Lee Weber said...

The advent wreath is amazing!

The Other Side of Me said...

Hi Dorthe,

Your shop looks fantastic. An old Christmas for sure. The advent wreath is just beautiful!
Tammy

Viola said...

Wieder wunderschöne Dekorationen, Dorthe! Wünsche Dir sehr viel Spaß
und Verkäufe dieses Wochenende! Ganz liebe Grüße!! Bis Montag, Du Liebe! :o)

Unknown said...

I cannot wait to hear about your trip, Dorthe. I love the wreath in the window. It is beautiful! Have a lovely week.
Xo,
Tammy