Friday, November 13, 2009

new items for christmas sale

BUSY ,BUSY , ---but have to play a bit in between.,---So today wheil setting my shop up to christmas, I just had to do this tutsi, it is quite simple, made of a new reproduction of the
christmas evangeliun written in frensch.-Just folded it, used a very beautifull image from
Artist class - a dow in her nest, and some glitter.
This little doll 14 cm high, is totally made of cloth besides her face, that is a beautifull old image
from a card that I used.
She is dressed in an old handkerchief, a warm jacket, and is bringing a rose, and a magic wand.
It snowed a bit on her


For the card I used an old image of a beautifull deer, old wallpaper, some lace and glitter


Hope all of you are having a lovely friday. Here it is dark, almost 9 o`clock evening, and I`m off to the coutch to handsew.
Wishing you all a wonderfull week-end.

XOXO Dorthe



11 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow wow wow wow und nochmal wow.
Deine Werke sind ein Traum. Wunderschön.

Lisa said...

This is adorable Dorthe... what a big projects.. all those little shoes! The illustrated detail on the face is just fabulous!

Lisa said...

Dorthe...meant to leave the pixie's comment below.. oh well! Your lovely angel looks like she should be on top of a Christmas tree.. she's beautiful! I haven't even thought about Christmas yet!

Lynn said...

Beauty, beauty, beautiful, I especially love the cone :)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Vor allem die Puppe finde ich ganz entzückend! Einen schönen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir, liebe Dorthe! Hugs, Julia

Viola said...

Super, super, super schön, Dorthe! Deine Puppe hat es mir auch ganz besonders angetan! Zauberhaft! Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Sonntag! :)

whyte said...

Dorthe, catching up on your blog this morning and what a delightful way to start out. Your doll is so precious, and love the tutsi, reminds me so of Victorian Christmas!

My Creative House said...

Beautiful things for Christmas Dorthe, hvor er det skønne jule sager du har lavet, kan specielt godt lide den lille dukke, hun er dejlig, har du jule travlt i butikken ?, her går det stille og roligt.
Kærlig hilsen Anni

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Everything looks so beautiful! Love your style. I have such a soft spot for deer...

Blessings
Kitty

JoAnnA Pierotti said...

love the cone and the doll face is so soft and beautiful. You created such lovelies.

Wish I could visit your shop. Have you pictures of it somewhere?

love you,
joanna

QueenBe said...

Absolutely amazing blog and creations. I love your Victoriam paper cone, and I have made those in the past, too! As a matter of fact I have some at my Etsy shop now. Love your dolls, everything, so inspiring!