Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The result of Nellie`s gift

The wonderfull stuff I got from
is now transformed to a doll, done in the spirit told of
JoAnnA from Moss Hill.
I hope yuo like her,?



I call her : THE QUEEN OF GOODNESS AND ARTSY BOOKS
and ofcourse she carries a book with her
The wings are done of an old book cower, that just was born to be used
in this colors of the sea-

Look at the beautifull old agraman she send me
and the fantastic colored batik material

I like her, and hope you do too.
Have a wonderfull evening/Day -whereever you are
deer readers and bloggers.
XOO
Dorthe





3 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh Dorthe....she turned out so very beautiful!!!! Nellie is an angel ~ I love her work too! Hoping you are having a wonderful evening as well sweet friend, xxoo, Dawn

Viola said...

FABULOUS!!! She looks so wonderful, Dorthe! Great job again! :o)

My Creative House said...

Wow she is wonderful- dine art dolls er skønne, kan se at du bruger mange spændende ting på dem. Tak for dine hilsner Dorthe, ja kan tænke mig at du har travlt med at få lavet nyt til forretningen i stille perioder, det er vel din højsæson i sommertiden med de mange turister der kommer til øen, alt vel her håber at det også er det hos dig. Knus Anni