Monday, September 15, 2008

Receiving post can fill your heart with joy


Today when opening my mailbox, there was a packet inside
, traveling all the way from the U.S.A.
One week ago, I had the luck being the first to ask for
buying the most wonderfull Nature Journal made of
Dawn, from :Thefeatherednest.com
And unpacking it was a real joy-so beautifull made, with
sweet ephemera , everything kept in sepia tones , and the
nature theme with birds so georgeus. I love it and will
treasure it for ever.


Thanks dear Dawn.













Here on my Bureau

2 comments:

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet Dorthe, it made it safely!!!!! I'm so so glad! I do hope you are pleased dear friend....thank you very much for purchasing it from me ~ I love knowing that my little artwork has a home in Denmark with you! Hope all is well with you and your husband (((many hugs)) xxoo, Dawn

Dorthe said...

Dear Dawn, im more than pleased, and so happy its now in my home where i can look at it every day.
Thanks for your good wisches.
hugs to you from me